Responsive Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Family Law, Adoption & Child Custody
Caring counselor listens to clients’ concerns in the Olympia area
DeWitt Law PLLC supports clients in Family Law, Adoption and Child Custody cases. Based in Olympia, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts of the Olympia area and throughout Washington. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for your family. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
Dedicated advocate understands the stress that legal matters bring
At DeWitt Law PLLC, I know how to navigate the complexities of Washington law. I will be your trusted adviser, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. I am dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. I help clients through the adoption process, so they can bring their child home as soon as possible.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law, including many years of service as a guardian ad litem. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Collaborative Divorce: For many couples, litigation is not the right option during divorce. Collaborative divorce encourages communication and cooperation between the divorcing parties. I have been formally trained on the collaborative divorce process.
- Community Property: In community property states, the value of assets acquired during the marriage is often divided equally upon a divorce. My firm provides the information and support you need to achieve a favorable outcome under the state’s community property law.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I have the skills and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Guardian Ad Litem: Divorces and other family disputes often necessitate the appointment of a guardian ad litem to represent children affected by the litigation. My experience as an attorney gives me the legal and practical background necessary to serve as an effective guardian ad litem for minors and others who need a legal advocate but cannot represent their own interests.
- Modification Cases: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and spousal maintenance orders to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Estate Planning: I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
When you work with DeWitt Law PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Washington law firm today
DeWitt Law PLLC cares about your personal situation in Washington. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Olympia. Call my firm at 360-701-0864 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.